The most captivating content on the planet is at the nexus of art and technology. Immersive environments. Fashion and tech. Virtual and augmented reality. Light shows with illuminated drones. Musical performers using pattern, color and digital magic.
We exist to create opportunities for our artists in this emerging domain: to make great projects happen for our clients, and to share all this with the world. Our own capture and post-production of the build and activation of new work creates value for our partners and for artists we work with.
Patrick Haynes is Director of Media for Future Fires. You can see a full dose of his work here.
Epson partnered with Futures Fires and Osman Koc to create this spectacular example of audio interactive visuals at our November, 2017 "Luminary: Expanded" event at The Midway in SF
video and stills: Future Fires Media Services
Through companies and artists that have their own passionate following, through social media, and via our own dedicated media channels, we touch audiences with rich, active imagery, full of surprise.
1. Original Content Pre-Event - Short interviews with artists during set-up, talking about technology and creativity, posted on FF social media and FF media channels, made available for partners social media, press release, marketing
2. Original Content, Live Event - Live streaming of performances and exhibits, social media posts, short interviews with artists & attendees during event, talking about technology and creativity, posted on FF social media and FF media channels, also available to our partners for their media outlets, marketing package, press release
3. Original Content, Post Event- Highlight video posted on FF Social Media and FF Media channels, also available to our partners for their media outlets, marketing package, press release
4. Syndicate - Syndicated content from our partners that align with FF art / tech / music, posted on FF social media and FF media channels.
5. Web Presence (logo) on our media channels and social media - Brilliant, Alive, Lens, or specific art category: Dance & Code; Robotics; Light Art; Virtual Reality, etc.
Let us hear what you have in mind. We'll proceed quickly to a solution that fits your budget.
Director of Media for Future Fires, Patrick Haynes:
Director of Partnership Services for Future Fires, Peter Emery: